www.hrdlog.net

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Motorola Rig




Salam, to all ham friend. Do anyone recognised this mobile rig, probably "Radius" model, and what model number would be for this model. I got a clue here, that on the final amplifier heatsink, that only have 5pin connector, not like the newer model like GM300 or M120 that have a 16pin connector.Hope to hear anyone who knows what model no for this rig. Please let me know, and share the information, regarding older rig and vintage radios. Wassalam, 73's

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, after I left my original comment, I saw you had a question about your Motorola. Try here: http://www.repeater-builder.com/rbtip/mojoindex.html

...the whole site is very good.

In California, this guy named Shorty has 64 repeaters he's built linked with IRLP. They are on every night 11pm Pacific Standard Time. Japan checks in, Australia, England, everybody. Try this:
http://www.winsystem.org

...although I'm sure you knew all this already

73
KI6MWS